Table of contents

Student Records (for contact information, see Appendix 1) issues the Alberta High School Diploma, the High School Equivalency Diploma, the Certificate of High School Achievement or the Certificate of School Completion to students who meet the requirements.

The Detailed Academic Report is an unofficial document that contains a student’s entire senior high school record and can be accessed and printed directly by the student on myPass.

For a fee, students may request that an Alberta Transcript of High School Achievement be sent to themselves, an employer or a post-secondary institution. The request and payment can be submitted on myPass. The transcript is produced from the student’s Alberta Education student record. Courses deemed incomplete for any reason are not reported.

It is the responsibility of the student to request a new transcript when their information has been updated. Students can view unofficial copies of transcripts using myPass.

Language versions

Diplomas and certificates are generally issued in English. Principals of schools with alternative French language programs (including French immersion) are expected to advise their students that they can request a French version of their diploma or certificate. Principals should submit a letter to Student Records naming those students wanting French diplomas or certificates. For students registered in a francophone school, diplomas and certificates are automatically issued in French.

Using myPass, students may request their documents in English or French.