Table of contents
- Approved training
- Compliance and enforcement
- Concerns and incidents
- Education and resources
- Permits and certificates
- First responders’ mental health grants
- Get a Certificate of Recognition (COR)
- Health and safety program
- Impairment in the workplace
- Health and safety committees
- Obligations of work site parties
- OHS Futures Research Grants
- OHS prevention initiative
- Partnerships in Injury Reduction
- Workers’ Memorial Grant
- Working in extreme temperatures
- Workplace harassment and violence
- Young worker safety
Occupational health and safety is crucial for safeguarding workers' well-being. It encompasses preventive measures, regulations and training to minimize workplace hazards, injuries and illnesses. Effective occupational health and safety programs prioritize risk assessment, hazard control, and employee engagement, fostering a culture of safety. Ensuring workers' physical and mental well-being not only protects them but also supports jobs and Alberta’s economy.
Alberta Occupational Health and Safety helps prevent worker injuries and illnesses by providing measures and information for taking action.
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.