Table of contents
- Approved training
- Compliance and enforcement
- Concerns and incidents
- Education and resources
- Permits and certificates
- First responders’ mental health grants
- Get a Certificate of Recognition (COR)
- Health and safety program
- Impairment in the workplace
- Health and safety committees
- Obligations of work site parties
- OHS Futures Research Grants
- OHS prevention initiative
- Partnerships in Injury Reduction
- Workers’ Memorial Grant
- Working in extreme temperatures
- Workplace harassment and violence
- Young worker safety
Learn why and how to report any concerns about possible workplace risks and dangers to OHS. You have the duty to refuse work you consider unsafe. Use our resources to report any incidents, injuries, illnesses, and disciplinary actions issued against yourself or a co-worker who refuse unsafe work.
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.