Table of contents
- Approved training
- Compliance and enforcement
- Concerns and incidents
- Education and resources
- Permits and certificates
- First responders’ mental health grants
- Get a Certificate of Recognition (COR)
- Health and safety program
- Impairment in the workplace
- Health and safety committees
- Obligations of work site parties
- OHS Futures Research Grants
- OHS prevention initiative
- Partnerships in Injury Reduction
- Workers’ Memorial Grant
- Working in extreme temperatures
- Workplace harassment and violence
- Young worker safety
Health and safety programs are developed by employers to prevent injury and illness in the workplace. Employers that meet the criteria can be awarded a Certificate of Recognition.
A COR is awarded to employers who develop health and safety programs that meet established standards.
Employers with 20 or more workers are required to have a health and safety program established in the workplace.