Table of contents
- Approved training
- Compliance and enforcement
- Concerns and incidents
- Education and resources
- Permits and certificates
- First responders’ mental health grants
- Get a Certificate of Recognition (COR)
- Health and safety program
- Impairment in the workplace
- Health and safety committees
- Obligations of work site parties
- OHS Futures Research Grants
- OHS prevention initiative
- Partnerships in Injury Reduction
- Workers’ Memorial Grant
- Working in extreme temperatures
- Workplace harassment and violence
- Young worker safety
Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) legislation helps shape safety standards and protect the health of workers. The OHS Act, regulation and code provides knowledge to act when you see unsafe or questionable work site practices.
Use the OHS legislation search tool to find specific sections of the OHS Act, regulation and code.
Rules for health, safety and radiation in Alberta’s workplaces fall under the OHS Act, regulation and code.
Learn how to use the search tool to quickly access, print and share individual sections of OHS legislation.