Table of contents
- Approved training
- Compliance and enforcement
- Concerns and incidents
- Education and resources
- Permits and certificates
- First responders’ mental health grants
- Get a Certificate of Recognition (COR)
- Health and safety program
- Impairment in the workplace
- Health and safety committees
- Obligations of work site parties
- OHS Futures Research Grants
- OHS prevention initiative
- Partnerships in Injury Reduction
- Workers’ Memorial Grant
- Working in extreme temperatures
- Workplace harassment and violence
- Young worker safety
OHS investigators can inspect a worksite without warning when a serious incident is reported and collect information that is reviewed for non-compliance with OHS laws. Investigations can result in charges with court proceedings that determine the legal outcome for an OHS violation.
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.