Table of contents

Important to know

Call the OHS Contact Centre right away if you’re concerned about immediate danger or injury from work, to you or anyone else:

Toll free: 1-866-415-8690 (in Alberta)
Phone: 780-415-8690 (in Edmonton)

How to report a concern

You can report a health and safety concern 2 ways:

  1. report a concern online (preferred for non-urgent situations where no immediate danger exists)
  2. call the OHS Contact Centre

Anyone can report unhealthy or unsafe conditions at a workplace. You don’t have to be a worker to do so. You can request to remain anonymous when reporting a concern through either method.

After you report a concern

  • calls are answered by the OHS Contact Centre advisors
  • OHS acknowledges receipt of online concerns via email within 3 business days
  • follow-up actions by OHS depend on the nature of the concern and the number of concerns being processed

Report a concern online

Click on the online tool below to report a concern.

Report an OHS concern


Connect with OHS:

Phone: 780-415-8690 (Edmonton)
Toll free: 1-866-415-8690 
TTY: 780-427-9999 (Edmonton)
TTY: 1-800-232-7215

Ask an Expert