New process for requesting a phone call

To streamline service, all clients who want their case officer to call them, should now use MEP Accounts Online to request a call. Clients can log into their MEP Accounts Online, and click request callback on the left hand side.

This new process will send the client’s request directly to their case officer, which will reduce wait times. MEP Accounts Online is accessible 24-7, and it creates a logged record of each request, which provides MEP with better tracking and accountability.

Reception area closure

December 13, 2019 – Edmonton

The MEP reception area on the 7th floor of the John E. Brownlee building in Edmonton is permanently closed.

Ways to pay support

Clients have these options to pay their monthly support:

  • automatic bank withdrawals
  • voluntary payroll deductions
  • online banking
  • telephone banking
  • pay in person at a bank or credit union

Pay with cash or money order

Any bank or credit union

Take a remittance form to any bank or credit union and make a support payment with:

  • cash
  • a money order

There may be a fee.

Remittance forms

You can get remittance forms by:

  • downloading the form through MEP Accounts Online
  • having remittance forms mailed to you by calling 780-422-5555 – please allow mailing time for the forms

Commissioning for documents

Your documents can be commissioned at:

  • courthouses
  • municipal administration offices
  • registries
  • law offices

There may be a fee.

MEP case officers

February 26, 2018

MEP clients will have a designated case officer assigned to their file.

Learn more on the MEP case officer page.


Connect with the Maintenance Enforcement Program.