MEP Accounts Online
Log in now


To register with MEP, all of these must happen:

  • you or the other party must live in Alberta
  • you must be either a payor or a recipient of child, spousal or partner support
  • you, the other party or a lawyer must file a court order for support – a Maintenance Order or Maintenance Agreement

What's important to know

Definition: court order

A ‘court order’ refers to a Maintenance Order, or Maintenance Agreement filed with the court, that requires the payor (debtor) to pay a specific amount of money over a period of time to the recipient (creditor) for child, spousal or partner support.


Connect with the Maintenance Enforcement Program.

Was this page helpful?

Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on