Services and information

Applying for custody, consent, contact and parenting orders, and how to change an order.

Maintenance enforcement, child support recalculation, and how to apply for or change child, spousal and partner support.

Divorce, separation and annulment, child custody and parental access, child and spousal support, and parenting after separation.

You must go to Family Docket Court before you can schedule a formal hearing for a family matter, if your file is in Edmonton or Calgary.

Family mediation, conflict intervention and programs and courses for parenting after separation.

Was this page helpful?

Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on