Scammers are sending emails claiming to be from the MEP:
- It will say something like you need to update your personal or banking information.
- Do not give out your personal or banking information.
- Do not click on any links in the email.
The MEP never asks clients for banking information or allows banking information to be updated:
- by email, or
- through MEP Accounts Online, or
- any way online, or
- any other way like text and instant message
If you see something suspicious or think you have been the target of a scam:
Connect with the Maintenance Enforcement Program.
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.