Child, spousal and partner support

Maintenance enforcement, child support recalculation, and how to apply for or change child, spousal and partner support.


Make a claim to become the owner of assets that you previously shared as a couple.

How to apply for child support.

How to apply to change a court order for child support.

Recalculation of court-ordered child support to maintain a fair standard of support.

Parents in Calgary and Edmonton who need help coming to an agreement about child support can apply to this program.

Options for resolving family disputes outside of the courts.

This online tool helps you find out what options you may have for resolving family disputes related to parenting, child support or divorce.

Helps single parents and blended families get child support money from the child’s other parent.

As of March 1, 2021, use these forms for child, spousal or partner support claims in provinces, territories and countries where Alberta has an arrangement.

Apply to temporarily stop paying back debt you owe to the Maintenance Enforcement Program (MEP).

Collection of court-ordered child support, spousal and partner support, and enforcement as needed.

How to apply for or change spousal or partner support.