Our phone lines and case officers are very busy. We understand this is a stressful time, and we are doing our best to address our clients’ needs. Your patience is deeply appreciated. Read our Latest News page for more ways to contact MEP.
For more information about Alberta’s COVID-19 response, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
MEP Accounts Online
Log in now
Regular system updates
System maintenance for MEP's automated telephone services and MEP Accounts Online occurs every weeknight and Sunday morning. If you are unable to access the system, try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience.
What's important to know
- to get your PIN for the first time, if you've forgotten your PIN, or to change your PIN, call the Client Services Centre at 780-422-5555
- to access your file through MEP Accounts Online for the first time, call the Client Services Centre at 780-422-5555 to get your one-time registration ID number (RIN)
- have your 7-digit MEP file number and personal identification number (PIN) ready. General MEP information is available without a MEP file number and PIN
- make only one inquiry per issue. Multiple inquiries on the same issue will only delay our response
- MEP strives to respond to all inquiries within 30 calendar days
- learn how MEP strives to preserve a positive service environment (PDF, 306 KB)
MEP case officers
Starting February 26, 2018, MEP clients will have a designated case officer assigned to their file. They will assist you by taking specific actions on your file.
The Client Services Centre will continue to assist MEP clients by:
- providing general information
- answering basic file questions
You can contact your designated case officer or the Client Services Centre by:
MEP Main Line
Toll free: 310-0000 before the phone number (in Alberta)
Hours: 8:00 am to 11:00 am and 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday) and 9:00 am to 11:00 am and 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm (Wednesday)
For specific actions on your file
- When prompted, press ‘3’.
- Log in with your file number and PIN.
- Press ‘0’ to be transferred to your case officer.
If you don't know your file number and PIN
When asked for your file number, press ‘0’ followed by another ‘0’ to be transferred to our Client Services Centre.
For general info and basic file inquiries
When prompted, press ‘0’ to be transferred to our Client Services Centre.
If you're a registered client with MEP, log in to MEP Accounts Online to email us.
Note: Sign your fax and include your 7-digit MEP file number.
Maintenance Enforcement Program
Family Support Order Services (FSOS)
7th Floor John E. Brownlee Building
10365 97 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3W7
Note: Sign your letter and include your 7-digit MEP file number.
24-hour MEP Tip Line
To give anonymous information about a defaulting payor (debtor) and help us collect overdue payments, call:
This email is for members of the public to ask general questions about our program or to provide feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org.