Keeping Alberta Affordable: Eligible seniors and families with children under 18 can apply for $600 affordability payments. Learn more and apply now
Search Laws Online
Most Alberta acts, regulations, codes and legislative publications are available free of charge in PDF or HTML format through Alberta King’s Printer. If links to these formats are not available, the product is for purchase only. Options to purchase print or digital formats are available within each search result.
How to order
When you purchase a download, you will be emailed a smart receipt and a separate digital file immediately upon completion of your transaction.
Options for ordering printed materials are available with each product listing in the Laws Online Catalogue. See order forms below for collections of materials that are often purchased together.
- Alberta King's Printer Order Form (PDF, 942 KB) (Generic)
- 2023 Calendars (PDF, 388 KB)
- Access to Information and Privacy Legislation (PDF, 167 KB)
- Enforcement Legislation (PDF, 163 KB)
- Environment Legislation (PDF, 164 KB)
- Occupational Health and Safety Legislation (PDF, 834 KB)
- KP Source Professional (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- Surrogate Rules (PDF, 157 KB)
- Traffic Safety Legislation (PDF, 163 KB)
Send order forms by:
- Email: [email protected]
- Fax: 780-452-0668
For information about payment, shipping, discount and return options see the Laws catalogue and purchasing help.
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.