Part of Lands forms

Surface disposition forms

Forms for commercial and industrial stakeholders related to land use activities overseen by the Government of Alberta.

Important: Client ID Update

A client ID is required to hold a disposition, authorization, or approval on Crown land. Applicants who need to request a client ID or existing disposition holders who need to update their contact information must complete the Application/Amendment for Client ID form and send it to [email protected].

Fillable PDF forms do not open properly on some mobile devices and web browsers.

If you are having problems opening the form, contact PDF form technical support.

Supplements have replaced Environmental Field Reports (EFRs) for further information see, Supplements - FAQs.

Learn about public lands disposition application requirements with our Public Lands Disposition Application e-Course.

Forms by category