We are taking action to protect the livelihoods of hardworking Albertans in the construction industry by introducing timelines and rules for payments and liens, ensuring contractors and subcontractors are paid on time.
- Paying a traffic tickets and other fines has never been easier with our online fine payment system.
- Access a number of government services online through MyAlberta eServices.
- Alberta SuperNet delivers connectivity to 4,200 public sector buildings.
- Consumer protection helps keep Alberta’s marketplace fair for buyers and sellers.
- The Utilities Consumer Advocate offers education and mediation to help Albertans navigate our complex utility market.
- Public sector goods that have outlived their original purpose are sold online and in-person through Government Surplus Sales.
Service Alberta is the government’s solution provider and supports the significant events in Albertans’ lives, like having a child, getting married, mourning the loss of a loved one, getting a driver’s licence, or buying a home.
Service Alberta is responsible for:
- protecting consumers in an increasingly complex economic environment
- modernizing the delivery of current programs and services to meet emerging needs
- developing innovations to prepare the government to meet future needs
- overseeing registry activities, like vehicle, business and land registrations
- leading development of a provincial broadband strategy
- protecting and maintaining the government’s IT infrastructure
Budget 2022 is moving Alberta forward by building health system capacity, getting more Albertans working, and balancing the budget.
Alberta parents can register their newborn’s birth information and order birth certificates online.
- Jun 15, 2022
Albertans should use caution if they receive a text offering an energy rebate.
- May 31, 2022
New rules help make Alberta the most competitive and attractive place to do business in Canada.
- May 16, 2022Online renewals make life easier for Albertans | Les renouvellements en ligne facilitent la vie des Albertains
Albertans can now renew their driver’s licences and identification cards online any time, anywhere.