Service Alberta is the government’s solution provider and supports the significant events in Albertans’ lives, like having a child, getting married, mourning the loss of a loved one, getting a driver’s licence, or buying a home.
Service Alberta is responsible for:
- protecting consumers in an increasingly complex economic environment
- modernizing the delivery of current programs and services to meet emerging needs
- developing innovations to prepare the government to meet future needs
- overseeing registry activities, like vehicle, business and land registrations
- leading development of a provincial broadband strategy
- protecting and maintaining the government’s IT infrastructure
MyAlberta Digital ID
Your single, verified online identity for interactions with the Government of Alberta. It is safe, secure, and identifies who you are online without paper documents or face-to-face interactions.
Find current warnings about activities that pose threats to the marketplace.
Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy
Access information and resources for the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
- May 29, 2020
Alberta businesses can now incorporate and get their federal business number and federal tax program account number in one easy step.
- May 08, 2020Calgary business charged with price gouging | Une entreprise de Calgary accusée de gonflement de prix
The government has charged a Calgary-based business with ignoring an order to stop charging exorbitant prices for several consumer products.
- Apr 28, 2020
The Government of Alberta is temporarily allowing registry agents to provide select services by phone, secure email, fax or mail.