Service Alberta is the government’s solution provider and supports the significant events in Albertans’ lives, like having a child, getting married, mourning the loss of a loved one, getting a driver’s licence, or buying a home.
Service Alberta is responsible for:
- protecting consumers in an increasingly complex economic environment
- modernizing the delivery of current programs and services to meet emerging needs
- developing innovations to prepare the government to meet future needs
- overseeing registry activities, like vehicle, business and land registrations
- leading development of a provincial broadband strategy
- protecting and maintaining the government’s IT infrastructure
MyAlberta Digital ID
Your single, verified online identity for interactions with the Government of Alberta. It is safe, secure, and identifies who you are online without paper documents or face-to-face interactions.
Find current warnings about activities that pose threats to the marketplace.
Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy
Access information and resources for the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
- Mar 27, 2020
The Government of Alberta is providing security for Alberta residential renters during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Mar 06, 2020
Minister of Service Alberta Nate Glubish issued the following statement on daylight saving time:
- Feb 26, 2020
The Government of Alberta is giving easier, more affordable access to dispute resolution services to mobile home site residents and landlords.