- Paying a traffic tickets and other fines has never been easier with our online fine payment system.
- Access a number of government services online through MyAlberta eServices.
- Alberta SuperNet delivers connectivity to 4,200 public sector buildings.
- Consumer protection helps keep Alberta’s marketplace fair for buyers and sellers.
- The Utilities Consumer Advocate offers education and mediation to help Albertans navigate our complex utility market.
- Public sector goods that have outlived their original purpose are sold online and in-person through Government Surplus Sales.
Service Alberta is the government’s solution provider and supports the significant events in Albertans’ lives, like having a child, getting married, mourning the loss of a loved one, getting a driver’s licence, or buying a home.
Service Alberta is responsible for:
- protecting consumers in an increasingly complex economic environment
- modernizing the delivery of current programs and services to meet emerging needs
- developing innovations to prepare the government to meet future needs
- overseeing registry activities, like vehicle, business and land registrations
- leading development of a provincial broadband strategy
- protecting and maintaining the government’s IT infrastructure
Find out which baby names were the most popular in Alberta last year.
Alberta parents can register their newborn’s birth information and order birth certificates online.
- Nov 10, 2020
Members of the RCMP with a minimum of three years of active service are now eligible to receive veterans’ licence plates in Alberta.
- Oct 21, 2020
New legislation will introduce prompt payment timelines into Alberta’s construction sector, ensuring contractors and subcontractors get paid on time.
- Oct 06, 2020
Albertans are invited to share their ideas on how the government can build an effective dispute resolution tribunal for people who live in, own and operate condominiums.