We are taking action to protect the livelihoods of hardworking Albertans in the construction industry by introducing timelines and rules for payments and liens, ensuring contractors and subcontractors are paid on time.
- Paying a traffic tickets and other fines has never been easier with our online fine payment system.
- Access a number of government services online through MyAlberta eServices.
- Alberta SuperNet delivers connectivity to 4,200 public sector buildings.
- Consumer protection helps keep Alberta’s marketplace fair for buyers and sellers.
- The Utilities Consumer Advocate offers education and mediation to help Albertans navigate our complex utility market.
- Public sector goods that have outlived their original purpose are sold online and in-person through Government Surplus Sales.
Service Alberta is the government’s solution provider and supports the significant events in Albertans’ lives, like having a child, getting married, mourning the loss of a loved one, getting a driver’s licence, or buying a home.
Service Alberta is responsible for:
- protecting consumers in an increasingly complex economic environment
- modernizing the delivery of current programs and services to meet emerging needs
- developing innovations to prepare the government to meet future needs
- overseeing registry activities, like vehicle, business and land registrations
- leading development of a provincial broadband strategy
- protecting and maintaining the government’s IT infrastructure
Budget 2022 is moving Alberta forward by building health system capacity, getting more Albertans working, and balancing the budget.
Alberta parents can register their newborn’s birth information and order birth certificates online.
- Jun 30, 2022
Minister of Service Alberta Nate Glubish will travel to Estonia and the United Kingdom to advance digital innovation within government.
- Jun 30, 2022
Minister of Service Alberta Nate Glubish issued the following statement on the appointment of Diane McLeod as Alberta’s new information and privacy commissioner:
- Jun 27, 2022
Olivia is once again the most popular baby girl’s name in Alberta, tying the record for the longest any name has spent at No. 1, while Noah held onto the top spot for baby boys.