- Paying a traffic tickets and other fines has never been easier with our online fine payment system.
- Access a number of government services online through MyAlberta eServices.
- Alberta SuperNet delivers connectivity to 4,200 public sector buildings.
- Consumer protection helps keep Alberta’s marketplace fair for buyers and sellers.
- The Utilities Consumer Advocate offers education and mediation to help Albertans navigate our complex utility market.
- Public sector goods that have outlived their original purpose are sold online and in-person through Government Surplus Sales.
Service Alberta is the government’s solution provider and supports the significant events in Albertans’ lives, like having a child, getting married, mourning the loss of a loved one, getting a driver’s licence, or buying a home.
Service Alberta is responsible for:
- protecting consumers in an increasingly complex economic environment
- modernizing the delivery of current programs and services to meet emerging needs
- developing innovations to prepare the government to meet future needs
- overseeing registry activities, like vehicle, business and land registrations
- leading development of a provincial broadband strategy
- protecting and maintaining the government’s IT infrastructure
Learn about the Government of Alberta’s actions to protect Albertans and prevent the spread of novel coronavirus.
We are providing additional security for Alberta residential renters during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Jun 30, 2020
Alberta parents can now go online to register their newborn’s birth information and to order birth certificates.
- Jun 29, 2020
A new online service simplifies the registration process across provincial lines, making it easier for owners to grow their business.
- Jun 24, 2020
New legislation will help keep children and vulnerable Albertans safe by ensuring convicted sex offenders must live under their own names.