COVID-19 Updates: Protecting Albertans from the Omicron variant.
We are taking action to protect the livelihoods of hardworking Albertans in the construction industry by introducing timelines and rules for payments and liens, ensuring contractors and subcontractors are paid on time.
- Paying a traffic tickets and other fines has never been easier with our online fine payment system.
- Access a number of government services online through MyAlberta eServices.
- Alberta SuperNet delivers connectivity to 4,200 public sector buildings.
- Consumer protection helps keep Alberta’s marketplace fair for buyers and sellers.
- The Utilities Consumer Advocate offers education and mediation to help Albertans navigate our complex utility market.
- Public sector goods that have outlived their original purpose are sold online and in-person through Government Surplus Sales.
Service Alberta is the government’s solution provider and supports the significant events in Albertans’ lives, like having a child, getting married, mourning the loss of a loved one, getting a driver’s licence, or buying a home.
Service Alberta is responsible for:
- protecting consumers in an increasingly complex economic environment
- modernizing the delivery of current programs and services to meet emerging needs
- developing innovations to prepare the government to meet future needs
- overseeing registry activities, like vehicle, business and land registrations
- leading development of a provincial broadband strategy
- protecting and maintaining the government’s IT infrastructure
Alberta parents can register their newborn’s birth information and order birth certificates online.
- Jan 18, 2022Reporting stolen licence plates helps police | Le signalement de plaques d’immatriculation volées aide la police
Alberta’s government is making changes to accelerate auto theft investigations and protect officers and the public.
- Dec 16, 2021Alberta and Canada partner to expand connectivity | Les gouvernements de l’Alberta et du Canada s’unissent pour améliorer la connectivité Internet
A dollar-for-dollar matching agreement between the governments of Alberta and Canada will help expand broadband access across the province.
- Nov 15, 2021
Alberta’s government continues working to ensure the province is the most competitive and attractive place to do business in Canada.