Service Alberta is the government’s solution provider and supports the significant events in Albertans’ lives, like having a child, getting married, mourning the loss of a loved one, getting a driver’s licence, or buying a home.
Service Alberta is responsible for:
- protecting consumers in an increasingly complex economic environment
- modernizing the delivery of current programs and services to meet emerging needs
- developing innovations to prepare the government to meet future needs
- overseeing registry activities, like vehicle, business and land registrations
- leading development of a provincial broadband strategy
- protecting and maintaining the government’s IT infrastructure
MyAlberta Digital ID
Your single, verified online identity for interactions with the Government of Alberta. It is safe, secure, and identifies who you are online without paper documents or face-to-face interactions.
Find current warnings about activities that pose threats to the marketplace.
Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy
Access information and resources for the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
- Jun 03, 2020
The Government of Alberta is strengthening the governance of the Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA) after an independent report cited major concerns with the regulator.
- Jun 01, 2020
Mobile home site tenants and landlords can now apply to the government’s dispute resolution service for eviction-related matters.
- May 29, 2020
Alberta businesses can now incorporate and get their federal business number and federal tax program account number in one easy step.