Allocations for school authorities
- 2023-24 allocation amounts for each school authority – Amendment (XLSX, 26 KB)
- Please note allocations are subject to the ratification of the 2023-24 bilateral agreement, anticipated by fall 2023.
- 2022-23 allocation amounts for each school authority – Second Amendment (XLSX, 28 KB)
Support materials for allocating and reporting
- Examples of Activities for French-Second Language Initiatives (PDF, 72 KB)
- Examples of Activities for French-Minority Language Initiatives (PDF, 75 KB) (French only)
2023-24 OLEP Funding Commitment Forms:
- ESC-Grade 12 Education – French second-language (XLSX, 36 KB) (French Immersion and French as a Second Language)
- ESC-Grade 12 Education – French minority-language (XLSX, 31.1 MB) (French only)
2022-23 OLEP Report Forms:
Department of Education publishes:
- student full-time equivalency and project allocation amounts for the upcoming school year
- the OLEP Funding Commitment Form templates for the upcoming school year
- the OLEP Report Form templates for the current school year
Deadline for school authorities to submit OLEP Funding Commitment Forms for the upcoming school year
Deadline for FSL school authorities to spend 2022-23 supplemental funds (April 2023 payment)
Deadline for school authorities to submit OLEP Report Forms for the previous school year
Remaining portion of previous school year funding released to school authorities whose OLEP Report Forms were submitted and approved
First payment(s) of current school year funding released to school authorities whose OLEP Report Forms from the previous school year and Commitment Forms for the current school year were submitted and approved
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.