Alberta Emergency Management Agency (AEMA)/Provincial Operations Centre – AEMA leads the coordination, collaboration and co-operation of all organizations involved in the prevention, preparedness and response to disasters and emergencies. AEMA houses the Provincial Operations Centre (POC), which serves as a communication and response coordination centre in response to a natural or human-induced disaster.


Income Support Contact Centre – Albertans can call the Emergency Income Support Contact Centre 24-hours-a-day throughout the year to get help in an emergency for basic needs like shelter, food, clothing and transportation.


Bullying Prevention Help Line – Call the Bullying Prevention Helpline. Help is provided in more than 170 languages.

Child Abuse Hotline – If you suspect a child is being abused, call 310-0000 to get the telephone number of your local office or call the Child Abuse Hotline.

Family Violence Information Line – If you think someone you know is experiencing family violence, reach out by calling the Family Violence Info Line.


310-LAND (5263) – Report illegal activity and public safety issues on public land or Provincial Parks.

Energy and Environmental Emergency or Complaints – Report energy or environmental issues in your area. Your anonymity is guaranteed.

Report a Poacher – Report A Poacher relies on Alberta's hunters, anglers and outdoor enthusiasts to report suspected illegal activities.

Report a Wildfire – Be as specific as you can when reporting a wildfire in Alberta.


Alberta Addiction and Gambling Help Line – A toll free confidential service that provides support, information and referral services for alcohol, tobacco, drug and gambling addiction.

Adult Detoxification, Alberta Health Services – An around the clock service that helps with alcohol and drug detox in a safe and controlled setting.

Health Link – Get health advice from a registered nurse.

Mental Health Support Line – Get confidential information and referrals.


Transportation and dangerous goods information – Call the 24-hour hotline for all dangerous goods questions and to report dangerous goods transport related incidents.

Occupational Health and Safety – Report serious incidents in the workplace.

Was this page helpful?

Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.