Keeping Alberta Affordable: Eligible seniors and families with children under 18 can apply for $600 affordability payments. Learn more and apply now
Organizations and services in Alberta
The Alberta government publishes the Guide to Indigenous Organizations and Services in Alberta
This comprehensive directory provides contact information for:
- provincial, federal and local government services and related agencies serving Indigenous peoples
- First Nations and Métis communities and representative groups
- not-for-profit organizations and services for Indigenous peoples
- national and umbrella organizations with offices located outside Alberta
Page 3 of the guide provides instructions for updating or adding listings.
Alberta government services
Find business, funding, safety, job and cultural resources offered by the Government of Alberta.
Arts and culture
Business and economy
Education and training
- Aboriginal Training to Employment Program
- Career planning resources for Indigenous Peoples
- Curriculum development tool for inclusion of First Nations, Métis and Inuit perspectives
- First Nations, Métis and Inuit Education
- Indigenous Careers Award
- Indigenous Learning Initiative
- Indigenous learning providers
- Indigenous student supports
- National Indigenous History Month
Emergencies and public safety
Family and social supports
First Nations and Métis
Grants and funding
- Aboriginal Business Investment Fund (ABIF)
- Employment Partnerships Program (EPP)
- Financial assistance for Indigenous students
- First Nations Development Fund Grant Program
- Green infrastructure
- Indigenous Arts Individual Project Funding
- Residential Schools Community Research Grant
- Rural and northern communities infrastructure
Jobs and employment
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.