Updates to parts of the Occupational Health and Safety Code (OHS Code) took effect on March 31, 2023. Visit the OHS publications portal for more information.
Guidelines and fact sheets
- Guide for Alberta’s Radiation Protection Program (RAD010)
- Canadian Guidelines for Management of Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials (NORM)
- Guidelines for the Handling of Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials (NORM) in Western Canada
- Radon in the Workplace (RAD007)
- Personal Exposure Monitoring for Ionizing Radiation (Dosimetry) (RAD008)
- Registration of radiation equipment (RAD009)
Dosimetry Service Providers
National Dose Registry
Connect with OHS:
Phone: 780-415-8690 (Edmonton)
Toll free: 1-866-415-8690
TTY: 780-427-9999 (Edmonton)
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.