Guidelines and fact sheets
- Guide for Alberta’s Radiation Protection Program (RAD010)
- Canadian Guidelines for Management of Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials (NORM)
- Guidelines for the Handling of Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials (NORM) in Western Canada
- Radon in the Workplace (RAD007)
- Personal Exposure Monitoring for Ionizing Radiation (Dosimetry) (RAD008)
- Registration of radiation equipment (RAD009)
Dosimetry Service Providers
National Dose Registry
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.