- Individual Support Planning (PDF, 2.3 MB) – guide
Family Managed Services
- Abuse and Prevention Reporting – fact sheet
- Abuse Prevention and Response Protocol (APRP) – handbook
- Abuse Prevention and Response Protocol Report Forms (PDF, 348 KB)
- Online Claims Reimbursement Portal – This is the portal you can use to submit claims for reimbursement.
We will be doing periodic reviews of documentation that Family Managed Services administrators are asked to keep (such as receipts) under the Financial Administration Act. To make record-keeping easier for you, we have prepared these tools:
If you have any questions, ask the financial administration staff in the PDD program.
Legislation, policies, guidelines
- Persons with Developmental Disabilities Services Act and Regulations including:
- Developmental Disabilities Regulation
- Persons with Developmental Disabilities Safety Standards Repeal Regulation
- Persons with Developmental Disabilities Services Regulation
- Persons with Developmental Disabilities (PDD) Policy Manual
- Developmental Disabilities Guidelines
2016 Family Survey Provincial Report – The PDD program surveys parents and guardians every 2 years about satisfaction and outcomes to track performance and inform planning.
Family Support for Children with Disabilities (FSCD) and Persons with Developmental Disabilities (PDD) 2016 Family/Guardian Survey – Infographics showing key findings and highlights from the FSCD and PDD 2016 Family Survey
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.