For planning supports
- Individual Support Planning (PDF, 2.3 MB) – guide
For Family Managed Services
- Abuse and Prevention Reporting – fact sheet
- Abuse Prevention and Response Protocol (APRP) – handbook
- Online Claims Reimbursement Portal
This is the portal you can use to submit claims for reimbursement.
We will be doing periodic reviews of documentation that Family Managed Services administrators are asked to keep (such as receipts) under the Financial Administration Act. To make record-keeping easier for you, we have prepared these tools:
If you have any questions, you are encouraged to ask financial administration staff in the PDD program.
You need a MyAlberta Digital ID (MADI) to access the online claims reimbursement (OCR) portal – instead of your SIAMS account. If you do not have a MADI account, please set one up using these instructions (PDF, 276 KB). If you already have a MADI account, please enter your MADI username and password. When asked if you have a SIAMS account, choose YES to transfer your SIAMS account and OCR information. Click “sign in” to proceed.
If you need assistance, contact the MADI help desk at 1-844-643-2789.
- Abuse Prevention and Response Protocol Report Forms (PDF, 348 KB)
Legislation, policies and guidelines
- Persons with Developmental Disabilities Services Act and Regulations including:
- Developmental Disabilities Regulation
- Persons with Developmental Disabilities Safety Standards Repeal Regulation
- Persons with Developmental Disabilities Services Regulation
- Persons with Developmental Disabilities (PDD) Policy Manual
- Developmental Disabilities Guidelines
- 2016 Family Survey Provincial Report
The PDD program surveys parents and guardians every 2 years about satisfaction and outcomes to track performance and inform planning.
- Family Support for Children with Disabilities (FSCD) and Persons with Developmental Disabilities (PDD) 2016 Family/Guardian Survey
Infographics showing key findings and highlights from the FSCD and PDD 2016 Family Survey