For planning supports
- Individual Support Planning (PDF, 2.3 MB) – guide
For Family Managed Services
- Abuse and Prevention Reporting – fact sheet
- Abuse Prevention and Response Protocol (APRP) – handbook
- Online Claims Reimbursement Portal
You need a MyAlberta Digital ID (MADI) to access the online claims reimbursement (OCR) portal – instead of your SIAMS account. If you do not have a MADI account, please set one up using these instructions (PDF, 276 KB). If you already have a MADI account, please enter your MADI username and password. When asked if you have a SIAMS account, choose YES to transfer your SIAMS account and OCR information. Click “sign in” to proceed.
If you need assistance, contact the MADI help desk at 1-844-643-2789.
- Abuse Prevention and Response Protocol Report Forms (PDF, 348 KB)
Legislation, policies and guidelines
- Persons with Developmental Disabilities Services Act and Regulations including:
- Developmental Disabilities Regulation
- Persons with Developmental Disabilities Safety Standards Repeal Regulation
- Persons with Developmental Disabilities Services Regulation
- Persons with Developmental Disabilities (PDD) Policy Manual
- Developmental Disabilities Guidelines
- 2016 Family Survey Provincial Report
The PDD program surveys parents and guardians every 2 years about satisfaction and outcomes to track performance and inform planning.
- Family Support for Children with Disabilities (FSCD) and Persons with Developmental Disabilities (PDD) 2016 Family/Guardian Survey
Infographics showing key findings and highlights from the FSCD and PDD 2016 Family Survey