Supports for people with disabilities

Special needs housing, parking placards, FASD, brain injury, PDD, FSCD and other disability-related services.


The Advocate represents the rights, interests and viewpoints of persons with disabilities.

Contact a service coordinator in your area to get supports for adults with acquired brain injury.

CAPCC helps adult Albertans in facility-based continuing care engage with their communities to reduce social and cultural isolation.

Provides supports to help people with disabilities succeed in school and find rewarding careers.

The FSCD program works with eligible families to provide support and services based on each child and family’s needs.

Learn about FASD, find programs and services in Alberta, and access FASD training and education resources.

PDD helps adults with developmental disabilities to live as independently as possible in their community.

Helping adult Albertans with disabilities access specialized services in their communities.