Table of contents
- About the OPGT
- Alternate personal decision-making options for adults
- Making financial decisions for those who are not able to
- Capacity assessment
- Decision-maker notices
- Complaints about decision-makers
- Advance planning
- Educational material
- Contact OPGT
The OPGT assists people with a variety of services, information and resources in the areas of:
- guardianship services
- trusteeship services
- capacity assessment information and court applications
- complaints about guardians, trustees and agents
- advance planning
To find out more, see About the OPGT.
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.