- FSCD Brochure
- Welcome to the Family: an information guide for parents who have a child with a disability – guide
- Transition Planning Brochure
- FSCD specialized services: information for parents – fact sheet
- FSCD specialized services: practices and approaches – fact sheet
- FSCD specialized services: concerns resolution – fact sheet
- FSCD specialized services and multi-year agreements – fact sheet
- Online Claims Reimbursement Portal
You need a MyAlberta Digital ID (MADI) to access the online claims reimbursement (OCR) portal – instead of your SIAMS account. If you do not have a MADI account, please set one up using these instructions (PDF, 276 KB). If you already have a MADI account, please enter your MADI username and password. When asked if you have a SIAMS account, choose YES to transfer your SIAMS account and OCR information. Click “sign in” to proceed.
If you need assistance, contact the MADI help desk at 1-844-643-2789.
- Specialized Services – Parent Feedback – form (PDF, 37 KB)
- Request for Review of a FSCD Program Decision – form (PDF, 1.7 MB)
Provincial Parent Advisory Committee (PPAC):
- provides a collective voice for parents of children with disabilities whose families access the FSCD program
- ensures there are ongoing discussions between the FSCD program and families
- is made up of a parent from each of the Regional Parent Advisory Committees across the province and FSCD program representatives
- is publicly accountable and provides its membership, mandate, roles and code of conduct through the list of public agencies
- Provincial Parent Advisory Committee, Family Support for Children with Disabilities annual reports
Regional Parent Advisory Committees (RPACs):
- provide a family perspective on how FSCD legislation supports positive outcomes for families and their children with disabilities
- invite any parent who is accessing the FSCD program to apply to become a member – contact your FSCD worker for information about your local committee
- RPAC members have a strong connection with their local PPAC member and the committee
Legislation, policy and guidelines
- Family Support for Children with Disabilities Act
- Family Support for Children with Disabilities Regulation
- FSCD Policy and Procedures Manual
- Family Support for Children with Disabilities: Guidelines for Demonstrating Effectiveness
- Family Support for Children with Disabilities: Guidelines for developing an individualized service plan
- 2016 Family Survey Provincial Report
The FSCD program surveys parents and guardians every 2 years about satisfaction and outcomes to track performance and inform planning.
- Family Support for Children with Disabilities (FSCD) and Persons with Developmental Disabilities (PDD) 2016 Family/Guardian Survey
Infographics showing key findings and highlights from the FSCD and PDD 2016 Family Survey.