Table of contents


Alberta Emergency Management Agency (AEMA)/Provincial Operations Centre

AEMA leads the coordination, collaboration and co-operation of all organizations involved in the prevention, preparedness and response to disasters and emergencies. AEMA houses the Provincial Operations Centre (POC), which serves as a communication and response coordination centre in response to a natural or human-induced disaster.


Income Support Contact Centre

Albertans can call the Emergency Income Support Contact Centre 24-hours-a-day throughout the year to get help in an emergency for basic needs like shelter, food, clothing and transportation.


Bullying Prevention Help Line

Call the Bullying Prevention Helpline. Help is provided in more than 170 languages.

Child Abuse Hotline

If you suspect a child is being abused, call 310-0000 to get the telephone number of your local office or call the Child Abuse Hotline.

Family Violence Information Line

If you think someone you know is experiencing family violence, reach out by calling the Family Violence Info Line.


Energy and Environmental Emergency or Complaints

Report energy or environmental issues in your area. Your anonymity is guaranteed.

Report a Poacher

Report A Poacher relies on Alberta's hunters, anglers and outdoor enthusiasts to report suspected illegal activities.

Report a Wildfire

Be as specific as you can when reporting a wildfire in Alberta.


Alberta Addiction and Gambling Help Line

A toll free confidential service that provides support, information and referral services for alcohol, tobacco, drug and gambling addiction.

Adult Detoxification - Alberta Health Services

An around the clock service that helps with alcohol and drug detox in a safe and controlled setting.

Health Link

Get health advice from a registered nurse.

Mental Health Support Line

Get confidential information and referrals.


Transportation and dangerous goods information

Call the 24-hour hotline for all dangerous goods questions and to report dangerous goods transport related incidents.

Occupational Health and Safety

Report serious incidents in the workplace.