COVID-19 Updates: Protecting Albertans from the Omicron variant.
To help Albertans make informed decisions, current information about compliance and complaints related to the accommodation standards in supportive living and long-term care accommodations is available on the Accommodation Standards Licensing and Public Reporting website.
You can also search for information on health care facilities, including continuing care accommodations, at Find Healthcare.
More information on supportive living accommodations, including housing registries, is available from:
- Alberta Senior Citizens' Housing Association
- Phone: 780-439-6473
- Alberta Continuing Care Association
- Phone: 780-435-0699
- Edmonton area – Seniors Association of Greater Edmonton
- Phone: 780-423-5510
- Calgary area – Kerby Centre
- Phone: 403-265-0661
- Red Deer area – Golden Circle Senior Resource Centre
- Phone: 403-343-6074
Family and friend caregivers play an important role in supporting continuing care clients and the overall continuing care system.
It is important that you, as a caregiver, are able to take the time to maintain your own health and wellbeing. Here are some resources to help caregivers:
- Caregivers Alberta
- Alzheimer Society of Alberta and Northwest Territories
- Family Caregiving – AARP resources for caregivers and their families
- Covenant Health Network of Excellence in Seniors’ Health and Wellness
- Alberta Caregiver College
- Alberta Health Services Adult Day Programs
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.