Albertans can explore and learn more about continuing care accommodations across the province. The Continuing Care Facility Directory includes listings for all publicly funded continuing care homes and participating licensed supportive living sites.
Using the directory, you can find detailed information about the type of accommodation and location, including:
- services and available amenities
- accommodation charges
- information about quality and standards, such as resident and family experience survey and inspection outcomes
- photos, maps and contact information to help with the decision process
Search the Continuing Care Facility Directory
More information on supportive living accommodations, including housing registries, is available from:
- Alberta Senior Citizens' Housing Association
- Phone: 780-439-6473
- Alberta Continuing Care Association
- Phone: 780-435-0699
- Edmonton area – Seniors Association of Greater Edmonton
- Phone: 780-423-5510
- Calgary area – Kerby Centre
- Phone: 403-265-0661
- Red Deer area – Golden Circle Senior Resource Centre
- Phone: 403-343-6074
Family and friend caregivers play an important role in supporting continuing care clients and the overall continuing care system.
It is important that you, as a caregiver, are able to take the time to maintain your own health and wellbeing. Here are some resources to help caregivers:
- Caregivers Alberta
- Alzheimer Society of Alberta and Northwest Territories
- Family Caregiving – AARP resources for caregivers and their families
- Covenant Health Network of Excellence in Seniors’ Health and Wellness
- Alberta Caregiver College
- Alberta Health Services Adult Day Programs
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.