Account – Available services

Find services and programs you can access with your Account.

Explore pages in:


Easily pay for government services online, like FOIP requests and Alberta Parks passes.

MyHealth Records

View your health records, such as immunizations, dispensed medications and lab test results.

My Account for Individuals lets you view and manage your personal income tax and benefit information.

Agriculture and livestock

Employment standards and OHS

Financial supports

  • Apply for disaster financial assistance

    Disaster Financial Assistance Online Portal can be used by people with residential property damages, resulting from an eligible disaster event, to apply for financial assistance.

  • Apply for and manage your Child Care Subsidy

    Child Care Subsidy Online Services offers a secure way to apply for subsidy, check your application status, submit documents, change your information and submit a renewal.

  • Securely access seniors financial programs online

    MyAlberta Seniors account provides an easy and secure way to access a variety of financial and health support programs for seniors. Sign in to:

    • apply for support programs
    • check application details
    • submit documents
  • Find supports and apply online

    myAlbertaSupports is a secure online service that allows Albertans to:

    • find supports they need
    • apply online for benefits and services

Fines and permits

  • Request a free fire permit

    Alberta's Fire Permit System provides an easy way to get a free fire permit for burning activity (excluding campfires) between March and October in the Forest Protection Area.

  • Find your fines and pay online

    Use MyAlberta Fines Search to find your fines, so you can pay them online.

Government services

  • Access Government of Canada services and benefits

    My Service Canada Account provides convenient and secure online access to view and update your Employment Insurance, Canada Pension Plan and Old Age Security information.

    My Account for Individuals lets you view and manage your personal income tax and benefit information.

  • Pay for government products and services online

    MyAlberta eServices provides an easy way to pay for government services online such as:

    • FOIP requests
    • traffic fines
    • Alberta Parks passes
    • various events, permits and licences

Industry services

  • Access apprenticeship and industry training

    MyTradesecrets is a secure online service that allows Apprenticeship and Industry Training clients to apply, access and view their program information.

  • Apply for rental recovery from the Surface Rights Board

    The Surface Rights E-File Portal makes it easy to submit and track Recovery of Compensation applications. Operators can view applications for which they hold an interest.

  • Manage your corporate or commodity account

    Tax and Revenue Administration Client Self-Service (TRACS) enables corporate and commodity taxpayers, claimants and filers to conveniently manage their tax or levy account.

Personal services

  • Securely access health records online

    MyHealth Records provides a secure way for Albertans to view some of their health records, such as immunizations, dispensed medications and lab test results.

  • Qualify your service dog

    Service Dog Information System describes the Alberta training standard for service dogs and how to qualify a service dog or apply for an identification card.

  • Participate in research studies

    Alberta’s Tomorrow Project is a 50-year longitudinal study tracking the health of 55,000 adults. The project launched in 2000 to investigate what causes and what may prevent cancer and chronic diseases. It is Alberta’s largest health research study.

  • Access Alberta’s official road reports

    511 Alberta provides information about highway conditions, roadwork, incidents, weather alerts and more. Save your route to get notifications about possible delays. You can access it for free on any device.

Post secondary and education

  • Access to myPass

    myPass is an Alberta Education self-service website for high school students to:

    • order transcripts and credentials
    • register to write or rewrite diploma exams
    • view and print diploma exam results statements
    • view progress towards a credential (diploma or certificate)
    • view and print a Detailed Academic Report
  • Apply for post-secondary student loans, grants and scholarships

    Alberta Student Aid offers student loans, grants and scholarships to post-secondary students. Log in to apply, check application details, or submit documents electronically.

  • Apply to programs at Alberta's post-secondary institutions

    ApplyAlberta is an application and transcript transfer system that anyone can use to apply to programs at one or more of Alberta's post-secondary institutions.

  • Manage post-secondary provider and program data

    The Provider and Program Registry System provides registry services and a central repository of provider and program data for post-secondary institutions, as well as the ministries of Advanced Education, Education, and Trade, Immigration and Multiculturalism.

  • Manage post-secondary admissions and transfer data

    Alberta Council on Admissions and Transfer (ACAT) Contact Persons from Alberta's Learner Pathways System (LPS) institutions can manage their data in the LPS Catalog and the Transfer Credit Evaluation System (TCES). These applications are restricted for use by post-secondary institution staff. 

    Students can use the publicly accessible Transfer Alberta Search Tool.

  • Manage dual credit-related opportunities

    School authorities can manage dual credit and other related high school transitions arrangements in the Dual Credit-Related Opportunities (DCRO) module.

  • Report post-secondary data

    The Data Collection and Reporting application enables post-secondary institutions and private career colleges to collect, validate and report registry, financial, outcome, course and program offering, and transfer decision data.

Water project approvals and licences

  • Apply for Water Act approvals and licences

    The Digital Regulatory Assurance System (DRAS) makes it easy to manage projects regulated by Environment and Protected Areas through the full project lifecycle – from application and operation to reporting and closure.

  • Report water use

    The Water Use Reporting System provides information and resources for Alberta water licence holders to report their water use.

  • Apply for a temporary diversion licence

    The Water Act Temporary Diversion Licence Electronic Review System (WATERS) makes it easy for you or your company to submit temporary diversion licence applications under the Water Act.