An Alberta.ca Account provides you with secure access to multiple government programs and services. Creating an account is free.
Learn how to create an account.
Types of accounts
There are 2 types of accounts:
- Basic (or unverified), which allows you to access simple services that require low level of assurance. These simple services contain personal information that does not have to be verified.
- Verified, which allows you to access sensitive services requiring high level of assurance. These sensitive services contain personal information that must be verified.
There is no fee to create or verify an account.
See the Available services page to see what you can do with your Alberta.ca Account.
Security and privacy
Alberta.ca Account uses a self-service model. Your personal information is only accessed by the technical management team for the sole purpose of supporting the service.
For more information, see the Alberta.ca privacy statement.
Internet security fact sheets
In order to maintain high quality services, our systems undergo regular maintenance. During the following maintenance windows, you may experience service deterioration or disruption:
- Monday to Saturday 10 pm to 10:30 pm (22:00 to 22:30) MT
- Sunday 7 am to 12 pm (07:00 to 12:00) MT
- Thursday night 11 pm (23:00) to Friday 3 am (03:00) MT
- The second Sunday of the month up to 24 hours
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.