Table of contents
- Approved training
- Compliance and enforcement
- Concerns and incidents
- Education and resources
- Permits and certificates
- First responders’ mental health grants
- Get a Certificate of Recognition (COR)
- Health and safety program
- Impairment in the workplace
- Health and safety committees
- Obligations of work site parties
- OHS Futures Research Grants
- OHS prevention initiative
- Partnerships in Injury Reduction
- Workers’ Memorial Grant
- Working in extreme temperatures
- Workplace harassment and violence
- Young worker safety
Find OHS legislation
The OHS legislation search tool provides 2 ways to access OHS legislation information:
- navigate directly to the act, regulation or code
- use the search bar to compile information on a specific topic from all 3 legislation sources at once
If you do not know exactly what you are looking for, you can browse through each of the OHS legislation components:
- navigate to the Legislation section of the site
- select the desired act, regulation or code
- browse the contents
Use the search bar
My Quick Reference enables you to compile relevant sections of legislation that you can download, print or email for future reference:
- To populate your quick reference, use the ‘Add to My Quick Reference’ prompts that are located at the end of every section within the search tool.
- The sections you have saved will appear in their corresponding parent category (act code or regulation) in your Quick Reference.
- Choose from the buttons on the right side of the page to save your quick reference sections.
Important: The tool does not save your search results. If you exit the page or close your browser, you will have to recompile your quick reference sections.