Social and community statistics
Statistics and analysis related to societies and communities in Alberta.
The following social and community statistics are available. For other related statistics and analysis, see Census of Canada highlights.
PDF reports and CSV datasets
* Open data licensed under Alberta’s Open Government Licence
** Not open – see PDF for metadata risk considerations, data source and contact information
+ These documents were produced by Office of Statistics and Information and Status of Women
- Income Support Caseload, Alberta (May 10, 2018) *
- Women in Alberta: Education (May 7, 2018) * +
- Women in Alberta: Population (April 9, 2018) * +
- Women in Alberta: Income and Paid Work (February 14, 2018) * +
- Women in Alberta: Family Status (February 12, 2018) * +
- Hospitalization Rates, Canada, Provinces and Territories (PDF, 140 KB) or CSV format (6.1 KB) (June 24, 2015) **
- Traffic Fatality Rates, Canada, Provinces and Territories (PDF, 148 KB) or CSV format (1.7 KB) (June 10, 2015) **
Sign up for updates
Jennifer Hansen, Manager, Demography and Social Statistics
Office of Statistics and Information
General OSI enquiries
Hours: 8:15 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Monday to Friday, closed from noon to 1 p.m. and statutory holidays)
Toll-free in Alberta: 310-0000 before the phone number
Contact the Treasury Board and Finance Spokesperson.