- Report A Poacher: Report suspicious or illegal hunting and fishing activity, or dangerous wildlife encounters.
- Information on active emergency alerts and advisories.
- Resources to learn how you and your family can prepare yourselves for an emergency or disaster.
- Information on human trafficking and supports for survivors and those working to prevent trafficking across the province.
- Information on correctional services for adult and youth offenders, including rules for visiting inmates.
- Clare’s Law legislation gives people at risk of domestic violence a way to get information and make informed choices.
- How to apply for an Alberta Security Infrastructure Program Grant.
- Information on education, health care and more to help military families and veterans get set up and settled in Alberta.
- works with partners in law enforcement, justice, health and social services for a fair and accessible justice system that upholds rule of law while supporting the needs of individuals
- is responsible for the custody and supervision of adults and young persons under correctional authority, as well as the facilitation of rehabilitation
- in collaboration with municipalities, Metis Settlements and First Nations, leads disaster preparation, mitigation, response and recovery to increase individual and community resilience
- Feb 29, 2024
Budget 2024 is a responsible plan that keeps Alberta communities safe and secure.
- Feb 22, 2024
Alberta’s government is providing $3.5 million in funding to support 20 anti-human trafficking community organizations in the province.
- Jan 19, 2024
Alberta’s Sheriff Highway Patrol (SHP) removed more than 1,200 impaired drivers from the province’s roads in 2023.