- Report A Poacher: Report suspicious or illegal hunting and fishing activity, or dangerous wildlife encounters.
- Information on active emergency alerts and advisories.
- Resources to learn how you and your family can prepare yourselves for an emergency or disaster.
- Information on human trafficking and supports for survivors and those working to prevent trafficking across the province.
- Information on correctional services for adult and youth offenders, including rules for visiting inmates.
- Clare’s Law legislation gives people at risk of domestic violence a way to get information and make informed choices.
- How to apply for an Alberta Security Infrastructure Program Grant.
- Information on education, health care and more to help military families and veterans get set up and settled in Alberta.
- works with partners in law enforcement, justice, health and social services for a fair and accessible justice system that upholds rule of law while supporting the needs of individuals
- is responsible for the custody and supervision of adults and young persons under correctional authority, as well as the facilitation of rehabilitation
- in collaboration with municipalities, Metis Settlements and First Nations, leads disaster preparation, mitigation, response and recovery to increase individual and community resilience
- Sep 24, 2023
Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Services Mike Ellis issued the following statement on Police and Peace Officers’ Memorial Day:
- Sep 20, 2023
Minister of Justice Mickey Amery and Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Services Mike Ellis issued the following statement on federal bail legislation:
- Sep 11, 2023
New targeted prosecution units and stricter bail protocol will make offenders accountable for their actions and better protect Albertans from violent criminal activity.
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.