Public Lands Disposition – Contacts

Contacts and online support for Alberta public lands dispositions.


310-LAND is Alberta’s Crown land general information and issues reporting line.

Report Crown land concerns 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Call 310-LAND (5263) anytime to report public safety incidents, illegal activity and enforcement concerns occurring at public land, provincial parks or protected areas.

For general inquiries about Crown land and natural resources, call during normal business hours: 8:15 am to 4:30 pm (open Monday to Friday, closed statutory holidays)

Electronic Application Help Desk

Contact the Electronic Application Help Desk (EDS/PCS/LAT Tool).
Email: [email protected]

Lands Disposition Administration contacts

Application typeContact
Aggregate Unit (Surface Materials)Email: [email protected]
Agriculture Leases,
Licences and Permits
[email protected]
Alberta Energy Regulator (AER)
Email: [email protected]
All assignmentsEmail: [email protected]
Transfers, Mortgages / Conditional
Surrenders of Lease
Aggregate email: [email protected]

Agriculture email: [email protected]

Industrial, Commercial, Recreation
and Bed and Shore email: [email protected]
External notifications to
public lands
Email: [email protected]
Industrial, Commercial, Recreation,
and Bed and Shore –
Disposition Applications and Maintenance
Email: [email protected]
Public Land Sales and Exchanges and Caveats registered at Land TitlesEmail: [email protected]
Requests for records
(routine disclosure and
copy requests)
Email: [email protected]
Right of Entry (ROE)
Inquiries and Requests
Email: [email protected] 
Road Closures on Crown LandEmail: [email protected]