Land Management Contacts
For general enquiries, please call 310-LAND (5263).
If you have questions regarding a specific location, you can use our interactive maps to locate the direct contact information for the Agrologist or Lands Officer responsible for that area:
- Agricultural dispositions and activities on public lands
- Grazing leases, grazing licenses, grazing permits
- Farm development leases
- Provincial Grazing Reserves
- Hay permits
- Recreational activities on agricultural leases
- Tourism and commercial recreation
- Non-oil and gas Licenses of Occupation (for example: Roads)
- Easements (for example: Powerlines)
- Surface materials (for example: Sand & Gravel)
- Recreational activities
- Non-grazing reservations
- Temporary Field Authorizations and Access Permits
- Miscellaneous and other activities on public land
- General questions about a specific location
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.