Call 911 if you or someone you know is in immediate danger.
Bullying Helpline Chat: to get help anonymously from 8 am to 8 pm, 7 days a week.
Bullying is repeated mean, cruel, hurtful behaviours done on purpose by someone with more power. It can be verbal, physical, social and online. Recognize the warning signs.
Pink Shirt Day is February 26, 2020. Getting involved is easy. Wear your pink shirt, take a photo and share it on social media with the #PinkShirtDay hashtag.
Consider how you can take part in Pink Shirt Day. Here are a few ideas:
- share Pink Shirt Day resources on social media
- discuss cyberbullying with your friends, family or coworkers
- learn where to turn for help, like Bullying – Find supports
- write a letter or email to the editor of your local newspaper or radio station about the importance of promoting healthy relationships
- host a Pink Shirt Day themed event in your community
Use awareness resources
Download materials to help promote Pink Shirt Day in your community:
- Bullying Helpline Card (PDF, 210 KB)
More awareness resources coming soon.