If you are looking for job opportunities with the Alberta Public Service, visit Jobs with the Alberta Public Service.
Register for job posting notifications
If you are interested in receiving emails alerting you to new job postings, you can use the ‘Create Alert’ option. To set up the alert:
- select the ‘All Jobs’ option
- select the ‘Create Alert’ option
- select Create an account, if you have not already done so
Ensure the Notification checkbox to receive new job posting notifications is checked.
Create your Candidate Profile
- You need to create a Candidate Profile in order to apply online.
- Once you have created a Candidate Profile, you will be able to apply on job opportunities and check the status of your applications.
- When you create your Candidate Profile, ensure you include a valid email address.
- Enter applicable information in each section of the Candidate Profile and upload your resume and cover letter.
- If you require assistance, you may want to follow-up with Talent Acquisition Services at [email protected].
- You can view your application information in the View Profile section of your Candidate Profile.
- Keep the Job Requisition ID number, job posting and position profile (if applicable) for reference in the event you are called for further assessment.
You can only apply once on a job posting.
Update your application information
- If you need to update your application information and the competition is still active, go into your Candidate Profile and update the information/documents that were used to apply on the job posting. A notification will be sent to Talent Acquisition Services.
- If the competition has closed, you will need to contact the Human Resources contact referenced in the job posting to provide them with the updated information. If you do not know who the contact is, you can contact the Public Service Commission (PSC) Talent Acquisition Services at [email protected].
Delete your Candidate Profile or application information
- Our online system allows manual deletion of your Candidate Profile or your application information.
- Go into your Candidate Profile and from the drop down options click Settings, and then select delete profile.
- After a period of inactivity, your information will be deleted automatically from the system.
Check the status of your applications
- You can check the status of your applications through your Candidate Profile.
- If you have questions regarding a competition, contact the Human Resources contact referenced in the job posting. If you do not know who the contact is, you can contact the PSC Talent Acquisition Services at [email protected].
You can contact us for technical assistance and questions about jobs with the Alberta Public Service. We will make every effort to respond promptly.
If you have already applied on a job posting and have questions about your application, you can contact the Human Resources contact referenced in the job posting or Talent Acquisition Services at [email protected].
Only those inquiries that include an email address will receive a response.
The personal information collected through this form may be used for the purpose of contacting you to address your inquiry.
This personal information collection is authorized under section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act.
If you have any questions about this collection of personal information, you may contact Talent Acquisition Services, Public Service Commission at [email protected].