The Government of Alberta is a large and diverse employer that provides many types of services to the people of Alberta. We have a variety of jobs in many lines of work that can align to your career goals and interests. Here are just a few currently being featured:
- Apply to become a seasonal, summer wildland firefighter and join our devoted Unit and Helitack Crews.
- Unit Crews are dedicated teams committed to containing and fulling extinguishing larger fires in remote areas of the province.
- Helitack Crew are usually the first to respond to wildfires, transported by helicopter or deployed by ground to attack wildfires.
Child Intervention Case Workers and Assessors
- Join a dedicated team providing services, supports and resources to protect children and youth from harmful situations.
- Positions are available in rural and urban locations across the province.
Correctional Peace Officers
- Join a team helping to ensure Albertans have safe and secure communities in which to live, work, and raise families.
- As a Correctional Peace Officer you will work in a correctional centre housing youth, female, or male inmates serving sentences of up to 2 years or in remand centres awaiting trial.
- Positions in youth, adult correction, or adult remand centres are available in Edmonton, Calgary, Fort Saskatchewan, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat, Peace River and Red Deer.
- Learn more.
You can contact us for technical assistance and questions about jobs with the Alberta Public Service. We will make every effort to respond promptly.
If you have already applied on a job posting and have questions about your application, you can contact the Human Resources contact referenced in the job posting or Talent Acquisition Services at [email protected].