Find work over the summer for various ministries and build your skills with on-the-job experience.
Apply for Justice and Solicitor General’s student-at-law articling program and gain valuable career experience.
Apply for Justice and Solicitor General’s summer law student programs and gain valuable work experience in civil or criminal law.
This 2-year program offers post-secondary grads professional development and an opportunity to work with Indigenous community partners.
Indigenous post-secondary graduates can apply for 12-month internship positions with 2 Alberta government departments.
Paid internships for new and recent post-secondary graduates to train and start careers in municipal government.
Student and graduate resources
- Applying and Interviewing on Alberta Government Jobs: Tips and Resources (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Sample Interview Questions (PDF, 279 KB)
- Creating your Candidate Profile (PDF, 372 KB)
- Alberta Public Service Competency Model (PDF, 736 KB)
You can contact us for:
- technical assistance
- questions about jobs with the Alberta Public Service
- questions about your application
Email: [email protected]
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.