COVID-19 Updates: Taking steps to return to normal.
These royalty forms are base copies from which additional copies can be made and used. See Natural Gas Reporting and Forms for more information.
- AC1-V2 (PDF, 104 KB) – Allowable costs, facility cost centre, setup or change
- AC2-V4 (PDF, 124 KB) – Allowable costs, capital and operating cost allowance (production years 2009 and onwards)
- AC3-V3 (PDF, 137 KB) – Capital and operating cost allowance reallocations (production years 2009 and onwards)
- AC5-V4 (PDF, 312 KB) – Allowable costs, custom processing fees paid (production years 2009 and onwards)
- *Commercial Storage No. 1 (PDF, 81 KB) – Prior to 2002 to 2010
- Commercial Storage No. 2 (PDF, 126 KB) – Post 2002 to 2010
- Gas Over Bitumen (PDF, 126 KB) – Royalty adjustment worksheet
- ICC1 (PDF, 27 KB) – Invoice consolidation concurrence form
- MRF (PDF, 83 KB) – Drilling and Completion Cost (DCC) – Penalty Application for Waiver
- OFSG (PDF, 89 KB) – Otherwise Flared Solution Gas Royalty Waiver Program application form
- PW1 (PDF, 70 KB) – Monthly statement of proprietary gas - royalty waived
- Remaining Useful Life (RUL) (PDF, 51 KB) – RUL form
- RMF3-V2 (PDF, 191 KB) – Single well or injection scheme setup or change
- VA3 (PDF, 374 KB) – Annual corporate average price calculation – sulphur
- VA4 (PDF, 367 KB) – Monthly corporate average price calculation – sulphur
- Request for Refund (PDF, 81 KB)
- Monthly Capital Cost Allowance (XLS, 44 KB) – Estimate adjustment worksheet
- Monthly Custom Processing Fee (XLS, 39 KB) – Estimate adjustment worksheet
- Monthly Operating Cost Estimate (XLS, 43 KB) – Adjustment worksheet
- Pre-Authorized Debit Agreement (DOCM, 73 KB) – due month end. User Defined File (UDF) Handbooks – These handbooks are intended to assist recipients of the UDF in reading and interpreting the information transmitted to them.
- Crown Royalty Detail Statement (PDF, 991 KB) – January 2017
- Invoice (PDF, 57 KB) – February 2010
- Department Defined File Format (PDF, 69 KB) – February 2010
- New Gas Royalty Client Letter (PDF, 86 KB) – This client letter identifies 'key' information relating to gas royalty reporting requirements.
Soldier settlement forms
See Tenure Soldier Settlement board for more information.
PDF form issues
Fillable PDF forms do not open properly on some mobile devices and web browsers. To fill in and save the form:
- Save the PDF form to your computer – click or right-click the link and download the form.
- Open the PDF form with Adobe Reader. Fill it in and save it.
Connect with Gas Royalty Operations:
Hours: 8:15 am to 4:30 pm (open Monday to Friday, closed statutory holidays)
Email: [email protected]
Gas Royalty Operations
7th Floor, North Petroleum Plaza
9945 108 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5K 2G6
Email: [email protected]
Pricing & Analysis
300, 801 6 Avenue SW
Calgary, Alberta T2P 3W2
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.