An act is a law passed by the Legislative Assembly of Alberta.
A regulation is:
- a form of a law approved by the minister
- about the details and applications of the legislation, such as
Acts and regulations
- Adult Guardianship and Trusteeship Regulation
- Adult Guardianship and Trusteeship (Ministerial) Regulation
- Community Treatment Order Regulation
- Mental Health Act Forms and Designation Regulation
- Mental Health Act Review Panel Regulation
- Mental Health Patient Advocate Regulation
- Mental Health Regulation
- Court Procedures Regulation
- International Wills Registration System Regulation
- Preferential Share (Intestate Estates) Regulation
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.