An act is a law passed by the Legislative Assembly of Alberta.
A regulation is:
- a form of a law approved by the minister
- about the details and applications of the legislation, such as
Acts and regulations
Adult Guardianship and Trusteeship Act
- Adult Guardianship and Trusteeship Regulation
- Adult Guardianship and Trusteeship (Ministerial) Regulation
Child, Youth and Family Enhancement Act
- Community Treatment Order Regulation
- Mental Health Act Forms and Designation Regulation
- Mental Health Act Review Panel Regulation
- Mental Health Patient Advocate Regulation
- Mental Health Regulation
- Court Procedures Regulation
- International Wills Registration System Regulation
- Preferential Share (Intestate Estates) Regulation
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.