- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Get vaccinated: Everyone 55+. Many 16+ with health conditions. Walk-ins for AstraZeneca.
Age and residency criteria
For your family to be eligible for the Family Support for Children with Disabilities (FSCD) program:
- your child with a disability must be under 18 years
- your child must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- the person applying for the program must be the child’s parent or guardian
- the child must reside in Alberta
You must also have medical documentation confirming your child has a:
- diagnosis for a disability that is due to a developmental, physical, sensory, mental or neurological condition or impairment, and/or
- health condition that impacts their daily living activities such as eating, grooming, walking, interacting with others, playing and problem solving