COVID-19 Updates: Protecting Albertans from the Omicron variant.
Age and residency criteria
For your family to be eligible for the Family Support for Children with Disabilities (FSCD) program:
- your child with a disability must be under 18 years
- your child must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- the person applying for the program must be the child’s parent or guardian
- the child must reside in Alberta
You must also have medical documentation confirming your child has a:
- diagnosis for a disability that is due to a developmental, physical, sensory, mental or neurological condition or impairment, and/or
- health condition that impacts their daily living activities such as eating, grooming, walking, interacting with others, playing and problem solving
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.