Important to know
Call the OHS Contact Centre right away if you’re concerned about immediate danger or injury from work, to you or anyone else:
How to file a complaint
You can make a health and safety complaint 2 ways:
- file a complaint online (preferred for non-urgent situations where no immediate danger exists)
- call the OHS Contact Centre
Anyone can report unhealthy or unsafe conditions at a workplace. You don’t have to be an employee to do so. You may choose to remain anonymous when filing a complaint through either method.
After you make a complaint
- calls are answered by the OHS Contact Centre advisors
- OHS acknowledges receipt of online complaints via email within 3 business days
- follow-up actions by OHS depend on the nature of the complaint and the number of complaints being processed
File a complaint online
Click on the online tool below to file a complaint.