Keeping Alberta Affordable: Eligible seniors and families with children under 18 can apply for $600 affordability payments. Learn more and apply now
Important to know
Call the OHS Contact Centre right away if you’re concerned about immediate danger or injury from work, to you or anyone else:
How to report a concern
You can report a health and safety concern 2 ways:
- report a concern online (preferred for non-urgent situations where no immediate danger exists)
- call the OHS Contact Centre
Anyone can report unhealthy or unsafe conditions at a workplace. You don’t have to be a worker to do so. You can request to remain anonymous when reporting a concern through either method.
After you report a concern
- calls are answered by the OHS Contact Centre advisors
- OHS acknowledges receipt of online concerns via email within 3 business days
- follow-up actions by OHS depend on the nature of the concern and the number of concerns being processed
Report a concern online
Click on the online tool below to report a concern.
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.