Call 911 if you or someone you know is in immediate danger.
Helpline business cards
Family Violence Information Line business card (PDF, 126 KB)
Safer Spaces business card (PDF, 223 KB)
Abuse of persons with disabilities
Spousal or partner abuse (includes domestic violence)
Substance abuse and family violence (or domestic violence)
Support and prevention
Translated publications and audio
Family violence during COVID-19 – simplified Chinese
Family Violence: What You Need to Know – simplified Chinese
- Family Violence: What You Need to Know – traditional Chinese
Know Your Rights: Alberta’s Protection Against Family Violence Act – simplified Chinese
Child Abuse and Children Exposed to Family Violence – simplified Chinese
Women Abused in Intimate Relationships – simplified Chinese
Men Abused by Women in Intimate Relationships – simplified Chinese
Albertans’ Perceptions of Family Violence, Bullying and Elder Abuse survey:
- 2018 perceptions of family violence and bullying survey
- 2016 perceptions of family violence and bullying survey
- 2014 perceptions of family violence and bullying survey
- 2012 perceptions of family violence and bullying survey
- 2010 perceptions of family violence and bullying survey
You can order the helpline cards and copies of any publication, report or survey free of charge. Quantities may be limited.
To place your order, email [email protected].
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.