Civil enforcement

Civil enforcement, property seizures and evictions, and how to submit a complaint about a civil enforcement agency.

Services and information

If you feel you weren’t treated fairly during the property seizure or eviction process, you can file a complaint with the agency involved.

This office regulates Alberta’s civil enforcement industry.

Hire an agency to collect on someone’s outstanding debts or evict them if they don’t respond to your court order.