EMERGENCY: Alberta has declared a Public Health Emergency to protect the health care system from COVID-19. Indoor social gatherings are the top source of transmission. All indoor social gatherings have now been banned. This ban will be enforced with $1,000 fines. Learn more

Child, spousal and partner support

Maintenance enforcement, child support recalculation, and how to apply for or change child, spousal and partner support.

Services and information

How to apply for child support, change a court order or interjurisdictional child support, and Chlid Support Recalculation Prgram.

How to apply for or change spousal or partner support.

As of July 1, 2018, use these forms for child support claims in provinces, territories and countries where Alberta has an arrangement.

Apply to stop some collection actions by the Maintenance Enforcement Program (MEP) for your child, spousal and partner support.

Collection and enforcement of court-ordered child support, spousal and partner support, and MEP supports and resources.

How to respond to an application for an Interjurisdictional Support Order (ISO), whether you’re a recipient or payor of support.