Government is undergoing a transition, including ministry changes. New ministry and cabinet information can be found on the Cabinet page.
Apply for undergraduate programs at one or more post-secondary institutions and request transcripts.
Industry-driven training that builds a highly skilled, internationally competitive workforce in a variety of trades and occupations.
Find out how to study in Alberta, the destination of choice for thousands of international higher education students every year.
Funding to help adult Albertans get the basic education, upgrading or English as a Second Language they need for further training or a job.
Thinking about life after high school? Explore your options and discover how other students are forging their paths.
Find out how Alberta’s post-secondary programs are approved and monitored for quality.
Helps post-secondary students throughout Alberta meet the basic costs of learning and living, so they can achieve their education goals.
Explore different ways Alberta students can get a post-secondary education or internship in another country.
Get information to help you plan your learner pathway, from applying for a program to transferring credits you have already earned.
Cabinet ministers are in charge of specific government ministries and are responsible for policy matters and issues related to the day-to-day operation of government.
Send a message to Premier Jason Kenney, invite him to attend an event, or request a congratulatory message or scroll.
Start planning for post-secondary
Whether you are in high school or going back to school as an adult, use these resources to help you create a learner pathway that gets you where you want to be.
Adult learning system principles
Read the 5 principles guiding our work to ensure all Albertans have the same opportunity to get a high-quality post-secondary education.
Supports for Indigenous students
The government is committed to supporting Indigenous post-secondary students in Alberta by providing campus, community, financial and transition resources.
Prepares Albertans for lifelong success through education by:
- approving programs of study
- funding public post-secondary institutions and other adult learning providers
- providing financial aid for learners
- registering and certifying apprentices
- supporting academic research and innovation
Our programs and services are driven by 3 outcomes:
- Adult learning opportunities are accessible and affordable for all Albertans.
- High-quality education, skills development and research make a positive contribution to Alberta’s economy, society, culture and environment.
- The adult learning system is accountable and coordinated.
- There are no current news items available in this feed.