- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Get vaccinated: Everyone 55+. Many 16+ with health conditions. Walk-ins for AstraZeneca.
Some Excel files contain a sample worksheet.
All forms are current as of December 2013 unless a more recent revision date is shown in the document.
Any omissions, obvious errors or recommendations for future updates regarding the documents below should be forwarded to [email protected].
- Engineering Consultant Guidelines For Highway, Bridge And Water Projects: Volume 1 – 2011
- Engineering Consultant Guidelines For Highway, Bridge And Water Projects: Volume 1 – 2002
- Amendment No.1 (March 2016) – 2013 ECG Vol. 2 (DOCX, 23 KB)
- Amendment No.2 (September 2016) – 2013 ECG Vol. 2 (PDF, 500 KB)
Appendix B – Typical Agenda for Consultant Initialization Meeting
- Consultant Initialization Meeting (DOC, 48 KB) – Provincial Highway Project's Agenda
Appendix C – Summary Tables of Commonly Used Forms
- Accident Notification (DOC, 74 KB)
- Utility Accident Report (DOC, 132 KB)
- All-terrain Vehicles Order (DOC, 43 KB)
- Payment Voucher Directions and Completion Guide (DOC, 142 KB)
- Design Standards/Practice Exception Request Form (DOC, 100 KB)
Appendix D – Planning Requirements
- Basic Right-of-Way Request (DOC, 55 KB)
- Right-of-Way Request Form (DOC, 59 KB)
- Right-of-Way Process Acquisition Summary (DOC, 126 KB)
- Sample Correspondence to Stakeholders (DOC, 43 KB)
- Sample Survey (DOC, 46 KB)
Appendix F – Surfacing Criteria
- Surfacing Estimate Worksheet (DOC, 72 KB)
Appendix G – Supply of Aggregates
- Aggregates Data Summary Request (PDF, 41 KB)
- Aggregates Data Summary Request (Fillable) (XLSX, 86 KB)
Appendix H – Utility Adjustment Agreements (Samples)
- Sample 1 (DOC, 45 KB) – Letter of Notification
- Sample 2 (DOC, 47 KB) – Letter Requesting for Cost Estimate
- Sample 3 (DOC, 55 KB) – Letter of Confirmation of Cost Estimate and Signing Agreements (Telecommunication and Power Company)
- Sample 4 (DOC, 46 KB) – Letter of Confirmation of Cost Estimate and Signing Agreements (Pipeline Company)
- Sample 5 (DOC, 69 KB) – Roadway Upgrading Pipeline Crossing Agreement (Pipeline Adjustment is required)
- Sample 6 (DOC, 55 KB) – Roadway Upgrading Pipeline Crossing Agreement (Pipeline Adjustment is not required)
- Sample 7 (DOC, 104 KB) – New Roadway over Existing Pipeline Crossing Agreement
- Sample 8 (DOC, 56 KB) – Letter of Confirmation of Cost Estimate (New Railway Crossing)
- Sample 9 (DOC, 56 KB) – Letter of Confirmation of Cost Estimate (Existing Railway Crossing Upgrading)
- Sample 10 (DOC, 46 KB) – Letter of Confirmation of Commencement of Construction
- Sample 11 (DOC, 50 KB) – Utility Agreement with ATCO Electric Ltd.
- Sample 12 (DOC, 61 KB) ؘ– Roadway Upgrading Pipeline Crossing Agreement with ATCO Pipeline Ltd. or ATCO Gas Ltd. (with or without Pipeline Adjustment is required)
Appendix I – Sample Cost Estimates and Summary
- "A" Estimate (DOC, 91 KB)
- "B" Estimate (DOC, 312 KB)
- "C" Estimate (DOC, 766 KB)
- "D" Estimate (DOC, 488 KB)
J1 – Bridge Design Processes and Data Requirements