Keeping Alberta Affordable: Eligible seniors and families with children under 18 can apply for $600 affordability payments. Learn more and apply now
Some Excel files contain a sample worksheet.
All forms are current as of December 2013 unless a more recent revision date is shown in the document.
Any omissions, obvious errors or recommendations for future updates regarding the documents below should be forwarded to [email protected].
- Engineering Consultant Guidelines For Highway, Bridge And Water Projects: Volume 1 – 2011
- Engineering Consultant Guidelines For Highway, Bridge And Water Projects: Volume 1 – 2002
Appendix B – Typical Agenda for Consultant Initialization Meeting
- Consultant Initialization Meeting (DOC, 48 KB) – Provincial Highway Project's Agenda
Appendix C – Summary Tables of Commonly Used Forms
- Accident Notification (DOC, 74 KB)
- Utility Accident Report (DOC, 132 KB)
- All-terrain Vehicles Order (DOC, 43 KB)
- Payment Voucher Directions and Completion Guide (DOC, 142 KB)
- Design Standards/Practice Exception Request Form (DOC, 100 KB)
Appendix D – Planning Requirements
- Basic Right-of-Way Request (DOC, 55 KB)
- Right-of-Way Request Form (DOC, 59 KB)
- Right-of-Way Process Acquisition Summary (DOC, 126 KB)
- Sample Correspondence to Stakeholders (DOC, 43 KB)
- Sample Survey (DOC, 46 KB)
Appendix F – Surfacing Criteria
- Surfacing Estimate Worksheet (DOC, 72 KB)
Appendix G – Supply of Aggregates
- Aggregates Data Summary Request (PDF, 41 KB)
- Aggregates Data Summary Request (Fillable) (XLSX, 86 KB)
Appendix H – Utility Adjustment Agreements (Samples)
- Sample 1 (DOC, 45 KB) – Letter of Notification
- Sample 2 (DOC, 47 KB) – Letter Requesting for Cost Estimate
- Sample 3 (DOC, 55 KB) – Letter of Confirmation of Cost Estimate and Signing Agreements (Telecommunication and Power Company)
- Sample 4 (DOC, 46 KB) – Letter of Confirmation of Cost Estimate and Signing Agreements (Pipeline Company)
- Sample 5 (DOC, 69 KB) – Roadway Upgrading Pipeline Crossing Agreement (Pipeline Adjustment is required)
- Sample 6 (DOC, 55 KB) – Roadway Upgrading Pipeline Crossing Agreement (Pipeline Adjustment is not required)
- Sample 7 (DOC, 104 KB) – New Roadway over Existing Pipeline Crossing Agreement
- Sample 8 (DOC, 56 KB) – Letter of Confirmation of Cost Estimate (New Railway Crossing)
- Sample 9 (DOC, 56 KB) – Letter of Confirmation of Cost Estimate (Existing Railway Crossing Upgrading)
- Sample 10 (DOC, 46 KB) – Letter of Confirmation of Commencement of Construction
- Sample 11 (DOC, 50 KB) – Utility Agreement with ATCO Electric Ltd.
- Sample 12 (DOC, 61 KB) ؘ– Roadway Upgrading Pipeline Crossing Agreement with ATCO Pipeline Ltd. or ATCO Gas Ltd. (with or without Pipeline Adjustment is required)
Appendix I – Sample Cost Estimates and Summary
- "A" Estimate (DOC, 91 KB)
- "B" Estimate (DOC, 312 KB)
- "C" Estimate (DOC, 766 KB)
- "D" Estimate (DOC, 488 KB)
J1 – Bridge Design Processes and Data Requirements
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.