COVID-19 Updates

Other complaints

Make a complaint about your human rights, a security or locksmith service, or your treatment during the criminal justice process.

Services and information

If you were injured while under the care of Alberta Child Welfare, up until February 19, 2008, you may be eligible to receive a settlement.

The Ombudsman operates independently from the government. The Ombudsman can make recommendations if an investigation reveals unfairness.

If you have a concern about a person or business that provides security, locksmith or investigation services, you can file a complaint.

If you feel you were not treated fairly during the criminal justice process, you can send a complaint to any of the organizations involved.

If you feel you’ve been discriminated against, you can file a complaint with the Alberta Human Rights Commission.

This advocate office listens to Albertans’ concerns about property rights, and communicates these concerns to government.