If you have a complaint about a victim services unit or the Financial Benefits Program, file a complaint through the contact information below.

Victims also have the right to file a complaint with all provincial and federal departments and agencies involved in the criminal justice process, including police services, RCMP and court services.

Victim services units

Complaints about victim services units can be made in person or in writing. If you are not sure where to send your complaint, or are not comfortable making a complaint, you can ask for help from the Director of Victims Services:

Phone: 780-427-3460 (Edmonton)
Toll free: 310-0000 before the phone number (in Alberta)

Director of Victims Services
Alberta Justice
10th Floor, John E. Brownlee Building
10365 97 Street
Edmonton, Alberta  T5J 3W7

Victims of Crime Assistance Program

For complaints about a process in the Victims of Crime Assistance Program, contact the program manager.

Phone: 780-427-7217 (Edmonton)
Toll free: 310-0000 before the phone number (in Alberta)

Was this page helpful?

Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.