An act is a law passed by the Legislative Assembly of Alberta.
A regulation is:
- a form of a law approved by the minister
- about the details and applications of the legislation, such as
Acts and regulations
- Adult Guardianship and Trusteeship Regulation
- Adult Guardianship and Trusteeship (Ministerial) Regulation
- Community Treatment Order Regulation
- Mental Health Act Forms and Designation Regulation
- Mental Health Act Review Panel Regulation
- Mental Health Patient Advocate Regulation
- Mental Health Regulation
- Court Procedures Regulation
- International Wills Registration System Regulation
- Preferential Share (Intestate Estates) Regulation
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.