No instructions

These forms don’t include instructions. They’re for lawyers and healthcare professionals who are familiar with them and need easy access.

Adult guardianship

Adult guardianship review

Application checklists

Capacity assessment

List of capacity assessors

Personal directive

Guardianship, trusteeship and co-decision-making

Specific decision-making


Co-decision-making review

Complaints about a decision-maker

Examination and approval of trustee’s accounts

Informal Benefits Administrative Program

International wills

Personal directive

For capacity assessors


Specific decision-making

Supported decision-making


Trusteeship review


Find an OPGT office near you